Fox Float 3 Shocks Snowmobile
The all-new FLOAT® 3 is the one and only choice for do-anything sledding. Whether it's for a trail, mountain or crossover sled, FLOATs are the most progressive, adjustable and light weight air shock on the market - zero tools are necessary to make adjustments.
Say goodbye to stutter bumps and hello to a cornering machine. Negative spring technology along with an all-new Kashima Coat and precision flat-sanded damping pistons allow for a smooth ride in initial travel and faster, stiffer cornering while maintaining ultra-ride plushness.
- Front Ski
- Race, Trail and Mountain
- 2.1 lbs @ 14.1"
- Infinitely adjustable air spring
- Genuine Kashima Coat
- Samurai Sealing System (SSS)
- Aerospace-grade PTFE-lined spherical bearings
- High-flow velocity-sensitive damping
- Chrome silicone negative spring
- Fully rebuildable and revalveable
- Lose up to 6 pounds off your sled
(when replacing coil spring shocks)
- Easy access Schrader air cap